Thursday 27 June 2013

Safari

































Freak Of Nature Body Top From ASOS £24.99 (SOLD OUT)
Leather Panelled Leggings From H&M (SOLD OUT)
Vintage Brooch- Thrifted £2

So I'm actually celebrating today as I've passed my second year of pharmaceuticals with a 2.1. 

I haven't rocked spikes in a while and thought my Steve Madden loafers and oversized clutch could do a with a little more loving as the weather has been surprisingly warm recently. However due to the weather being slightly breezy I decided to pull out my military jacket, which I added an oversized vintage brooch to the pocket just to add that extra bit of detail. I really  really love this Freak Of Nature Body Top, like really really LOVE it. I have had it sat around for a while now and have made a mental note of doing it proper justice on my blog. The safari print is amazing and I knew it would be perfect to pair with my berry leather panelled leggings. I honestly can't get over how amazing these leggings are. The leather panels and zip detail is amazing hence why I also purchased the leggings in black. 

2 comments:

  1. You're really pretty and I love you outfit:-))

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete