Friday 14 June 2013

White on White







White sheer blouse from TheCloset £22
Lipsy Joni Cutout Sandals from Very £25
White Studded Jeans 
Vintage Necklaces- Thrifted £2.50
Chanel Bag

One colour outfits are "MAHHUUSIVE" for the summer and I'm loving white on white. It's so unbelievably chic and sophisticated. I love a monochromatic palette, it's simple and classy yet tiny details can make a bold statement. Even celebrities have been spotted wearing monochromatic outfits, Rihanna and Kim Kardashian have been spotted in all-white ensembles. I am not usually one to be obsessed with every single trend but this one I am in love with, the purity of white really does make a statement. This trend has definitely won me over. 

This look speaks for itself, the sheer blouse with the silver diamanté collar added perfect detail to the outfit, teamed up with some heavy duty silver neck candy and the Chanel bag added that extra touch of 'Class' to round the look off. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    You are so gorgeous and your outfit so absolutely stunning! Love the white!
    Also adore your hair today.
    I would love to stay in touch!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing necklace. I love your look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog layout & your style!! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Tuesday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete