Monday 10 June 2013

RED ALERT






Red Maxi Skirt With Side Splits From TheCloset £5 (Sale)
Lace Floral Top From TheCloset £18
Black Blazer With Padded Shoulders From Topshop £32
Gold Gladiator Sandals From Primark £12
Necklaces From Newlook £7.99 and Primark £2.50

Rocking red- the colour of energy, passion and action. The perfect colour for when the sun decides to pop out. For a forever chic look, go all out for the leg lengthening virtues of the maxi skirt. Maxi skirts are a fashion staple every spring/summer and this year is no different. This versatile piece can work throughout all seasons, you can transform this skirt into different looks; dressed up or down. I decided to pair my maxi skirt with my gold floral lace top and gold gladiator sandals as I am OBSESSED with the colour gold. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!!! The pleats are great and that top looks amazing against it
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!
    you're so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt looks great on you. I love your style! C'est tres bien!

    www.asshepleases.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, You are lovely girl with such a beautiful Style!!! You are so elegant. I looking forward to see more posts with You and Your clothes:) Maybe You wanna follow each other? Just drop on my blog, I will follow You back everywhere You want. It will be such a pleasure for me to writing with You. Let's stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete