Tuesday 25 June 2013

Super Cala Fashion Istic






Chanel Sunglasses (PICK UP A SIMILAR PAIR HERE)
Black Suede Ankle Boots From Topshop
Rings- Thrifted 20p 

Black is such a happy colour darling? It's really not, yet another lazy, easy and arrogant look. I'v realised when in doubt- throw on black. Monochrome has to be my all time favourite trend right now, just because it really doesn't require much effort to put an all black outfit together with hints of white.  The blouse is one of my key pieces, detail is key especially in fashion, it's the little attention to detail that make the big difference in an outfit... I LOVE the lace arms and lace neck detail under the collars, this blouse is certainly a statement piece. Teamed up with my PU skater skirt- another staple piece I will forever get my wear and tear out of. There's no point buying something and wearing it once! The idea is to wear it over and over and over again but master how to refresh your look with accessories and how to make it fit every purpose. 

1 comment:

  1. love this look..your style is amazing

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete