Friday 7 June 2013

Gold Lace

































Lace Floral Top From TheCloset £18
Nude Skirt From TheCloset £22
Black Blazer From Topshop £32

I am showcasing my lovely new Chanel sunglasses to you all. These badboys were not cheap. They retail for around £250. However I was very lucky as I was fortunate enough to pick these badboys up in duty free at Manchester airport. They're VERY PRICEY but I have been lusting after them forever so I think I can justify it a little... although it does seem crazy spending £250 for sunglasses when we only get like 10 sunny days in the UK. But nonetheless I LOVE them! 

This skirt is my absolute favourite skirt I own and my official 'summer skirt'. It's the perfect length and will look amazing paired up with crop tops and blouses. The slit in the skirt is perfect for that flash of 'flesh' but in my case flash of leg. The black blazer and lace floral crop top with gold shimmer adds perfect detail to the look. Gold being one of my favourite colours I was easily able to match a pair of gold gladiator sandals to complete the look. The best highstreet shop at the moment who are doing similar shoe designs to Topshop but at half the price is Primark! so I advice you to look there first, they have some amazing sandals in at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment