Monday 3 June 2013

Confessions Of A Shoe'oholic

Shoe Haul! I'm sure you've all herd the saying “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world”― Marilyn Monroe. Well that's exactly what I tell myself. Repeat after me 'I deserve new shoes'. A lot of girls have bag obsessions, make-up obsession but me? I have a shoe obsession. A new pair of shoes can change your life- Cinderella is proof of that. I spend a ridiculous amount of money on my shoes but a pair of new shoes can really change the way your outfit looks- so I tell myself. Here are a few of my statement shoe pieces I have bought recently;



Conncord Steve Madden Diamanté embellished Loafers From 
Selfridge's


Studly by Steve Madden from Berties £79.99




Steve Madden All-Over Stud Skimmer 

Nude Carvela Kurt Geiger from selfridge's £120


Sam Edelman Rose Gold Satin Crystal Studded Slipper From Selfridge's £135


Gold Studded Jewel Ballerina Flats with Ankle Strap from Zara £65


Jimmy Choo Camel Leopard Print Pony Slippers from Selfridge's £395


All Star Plimsolls from Schuh £45


 Michael Kor Loafers from Selfridges £100


Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Virtue Flat Bow Slipper Shoes from Selfridges £95


Christian Louboutin High tops from Selfridges £545


Shoes can make or break an outfit. 'Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally. A women carries her clothes but its a shoe that carries a women'- AMEN to Christian Louboutins wise words. You should always put some thought when investing in a good pair of shoes so that you have a variety of shoes ready to wear with any outfit. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG i thought i was adiicted to shoes, but you definitely beat me to it. lol love the shoes tho #SOLID. mookeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete