Friday 21 June 2013

Shoe Haul


Sam Edelman- Gunmetal Adena Satin Crystal Studded Slipper- £75 (Sale) From Selfridges (But you can also find them at MyWardrobe for £67)
                                                            

Christian Louboutin- Leopard Wedge- £545 From Selfridges


Prada- Lace Up Pumps- From Selfridges


Prada- Leopard Loafers- £469 From Selfridges


My collection of shoes are growing. I really do have a shoe addiction. I'm a big fan of Sam Edelman shoes especially these super glamorous sparkling gunmetal grey flat shoes (which I also have in rose gold) combining comfort with party-perfect glitz are the ideal alternative pair to slip on for the evening. 


My Prada Leather Pumps are perfect to throw on with pretty much anything and everything. The  stud and eyelet detailing and style of the pump is unique. I'm big on comfort and these pumps are heaven! By far the most comfiest pumps I own. 

If you haven't added a pair of animal print shoes to your shoe collection, START NOW! Animal print is big every year. I've never met a pair of leopard prints I didn't like. Hence why I've bought another two pairs; Christian Louboutins multicoloured calf hair wedges and Prada loafers. Repeat after me 'You can never go wrong with a pair of animal print shoes, NEVER'. 

2 comments: