Saturday 6 July 2013

Blueberry





















Velvet Leggings From Topshop- Thrifted Carboot £2.50

This is one of my favourite outfits that I threw together this morning. Usually I'm very thorough with how I go about my outfits, down to every last detail. BUT this was one of those last minute things. I thrifted these gorgeous velvet leggings at a carboot sale for £2.50! The print is gorgeous and it fits like a dream! I was quick to snap these up!

The weather has been fairly nice these last few days, so I decided to throw on a loose blouse with silver collar detail and my lipsy jelly sandals. Usually accessories are a MUST but due to the weather being warm I decided less was best. 

1 comment:

  1. I just adore the simplicity and sophistication of this outfit !x


    http://mahaldelune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete