Thursday 25 July 2013

Hint Of Orange










Long Tailored Blazer From Zara £29.99 On Sale
Chanel Brooch From Beeauty_Box 
Printed Leggings From Topshop £15 on Sale
Orange Hermes Slippers And Orange Hermes Bag- PRICEY BADBOYS

So I've had an outfit stuck in my head for the last few days now, and finally managed to rock it out! I've been waiting to pull out these Orange badboys for awhile now. And Voila here they are! I LOVE colour popping, especially when the suns out. If wearing colour is a crime- arrest me now! These granny slippers are by far the most comfiest pair of shoes I own.


I decided to go for the classic black and white look. I picked up these gorgeous velvet printed leggings from Topshop on Sale- just my luck they had my size in! Usually small sizes sell out fast and when that happens I opt for the *oversized* look. The blazer is probably my best buy this year! I've been looking for long length blazers, and like I said In my previous post *SIMPLE* I managed to pick up two long length blazers for half the price on sale at Zara, so I basically bought two blazers for the price of one- Super Cala Dope Fashion Istic! 

The rosegold chanel brooch makes an appearance yet AGAIN! I LOVE it! It's a nice little classy statement piece and works well with any look! 

1 comment:

  1. You look fab Nisha! Love the orange pop of colours, now following you hun, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete