Tuesday 9 July 2013

#01 ThriftyTuesday- Vintage Bish





































Vintage Blouse Thrifted- Carboot £2.50
Leggings From Primark £4.50
Gold Spike Anklet Bracelet From Primark £4
Rings Thrifted- 20p Carboot

Wow, I thought when summer came I would be a super big frequent blogger because I absolutely LOVE summer fashion - but turns out I've been a bad blogger! Long time no blog about clothes hey! I've been quiet lazy recently with the weather being so hot and just need to get my fashion butt back in gear. I had a bit of a splurge recently which was lovely. As it's Tuesday I thought I would do my Thrifty Tuesday seen as I haven't yet done one. 

The great thing about carboot sales is you can pretty much snap up everything and anything for practically pennies! This vintage oversized blouse is one piece I instantly fell in love with and had to snap up. How amazing is this print! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I also thrifted a few mixed metal rings for 20p and a few other vintage chains. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong for two fifty! I love that top!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so good! i wish i could get my hair to go like that! following your lovely blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete