Wednesday 17 July 2013

Simple



















































































 




































Stripe Linen Blazer From Zara £29.99 (SALE)
Denim Jeans From Primark £9 
Nude Pink Clutch From Zara £15.99 (SALE)
Prada Heels


This was just a simple outfit I put together this morning. I've always wanted a long length blazer and I finally found the perfect one! I picked up this gorgeous blazer on sale yesterday from Zara. I had to snap it up. £30- what a bargain! I also picked up a black one which will be featured on my blog within the next few days. Keep an eye out. The length is perfect, plus you can never go wrong wearing stripes.

I LOVE detail, it's always the little things that make the outfit- I overloaded my self with vintage Chanel jewellery which I picked up from Beeauty_Box (Click the link and browse her collection). My rose gold Chanel brooch is my all time favourite accessory and perfect to jazz an outfit up, teamed up with my nude pink clutch and Prada heels- and Voila there you have it-  a simple and classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment