Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rose Gold









Maxi Dress From River Island £120 (Sold Out)

I really really really do love this maxi from River Island. It was the hint of rose gold in the print that instantly attracted me to this dress, along with the beaded neck detail. It can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. A pricey piece, one that broke my bank account BUT a key staple piece. I paired it up with a sheer light weight nude pink blazer which I picked up from TheCloset, which went perfect thrown on top.

I have FOREVER been lusting over Chanel brooches and recently a friend of mine managed to pick up a few beautiful pieces which I fell in love with and had to take off her hands. So my vintage rose gold Chanel brooch and necklace arrived this morning from Beeauty_Box. My little beauties came just in time for my outfit of the day post. The detail on the brooch is amazing, and is something I will be pinning on everything I wear. You can never go wrong with a Chanel brooch. It adds that extra bit of classy detail to a look. If your wanting to pick up a brooch like this, check out Beeauty_Box she has some beautiful statement pieces in at the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment