Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunday Layer's


Monochrome Floral Blouse From TheCloset £26 | Black Treggings From TheCloset £20 | Gold Knitted Jumper From TheCloset £22 | Black Faux Fur Gilet From TheCloset £36 | Black Tailored Blazer From TheCloset £26 | White Pointed Heels From Zara £30 | Necklace Stacks From Newlook £22 | Chanel Boy Bag $

If loving black is a crime, I plead guilty! The colour black just looks so freekin effortless but at the same time so classy and sophisticated. You can never go wrong with monochrome! TheClosets SS14 Palette is by far the best palette we have had in, I basically flung this outfit together this morning for Uni. I'm getting pretty obsessed with layers, layers and more layers. I honestly think outfits look better when their layered up to their ultimate potential! I love the fact I can pretty much dress this blouse up or down and of course teamed up with my famous necklace stacking stacks on stacks and white pointed heels to finish the look off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment