Sunday 22 September 2013

Tartan Mad






TheClosets Autumn/Winter Collection 2013 is now available to buy! I'm so excited for the launch of my new collection, I have had a kizzillion and one things to do these past few weeks, but I am finally on top of things. So I managed to do a quick OOTD snap. This was a last minute put together outfit. I kept it simple. TARTAN is 'MAHHUUSSIIVVEEE' this season, and what better way to kick off blogging with a tartan midi dress, which can really be dressed up or down depending on when you wear it. I popped on my long length black boxed blazer (I pretty much throw on top of everything) and a pair of black Chelsea boots for a more casual look. And Voila here you have it. To purchase The-Look simply visit www.theclosetfashion.co.uk

'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication'

No comments:

Post a Comment