Thursday 29 August 2013

The Balm- Mary Lou Manizer



First things first, let me just rave about how beautiful the packaging is on this product. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!



Highlighters might seem like an 'extra' step in your makeup routine, but if you're like me you will agree that its an essential staple piece to have in your makeup kit. I have loads of different face highlighters such as liquids, creams, powders and bronzing highlighters, but my favourite highlighter- Mary Lou-Manizer a champagne coloured, powder highlighter has to be one of my all time favourite products from The Balm. 

So what's so good about this product? For starters, the texture is smooth, soft like butter and extremely pigmented. This honey coloured luminzer is the perfect hint of glow to highlight your face for flawless glowing skin, you can also use it as a shadow for popping out your eyes, brow bone or add it on top of your blush for a sexy glowing shimmer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment