Thursday 23 May 2013

Pop Of Leopard





 Heels from Zara £70
Prada Purse 
PU Skater Skirt from TheCloset £12
Vintage inspired blazer from TheCloset £25
Neckcandy from Primark £2.50


This vintage inspired blazer with a black trim is amazing. I fell in love with it from the moment I set eyes on it. I have worn it a fair few times to make an outfit a little bit more exiting. The PU skater skirt has got to be one of my most 'abused' clothing items as I just tend to throw it on with any outfit. The heels teamed with the Prada clutch are perfect for a pop of leopard and round the look off - voila.
                                                                                  
My Fashion Board


1 comment:

  1. omg them heels are from H&M ?? i want themm!! they look really exp

    yaz 'xo

    ReplyDelete